This policy is updated from time to time.
We are committed to protecting our users privacy.
IntroductionWe gather and use certain information about individuals in order to provide products and services and to enable certain functions on this website.
We also collect information to better understand how visitors use this website and to present timely, relevant information to them.
What data we gatherWe may collect the following information:
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information, such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Website usage data
Specifically, we may use data:
- For our own internal records
- To improve the products and services we provide
- To contact you in response to a specific enquiry
- To customise the website for you
- To send you promotional emails about products, services, offers and other things we think might be relevant to you.
- To send you promotional mailings, services, offers and other things we think might be relevant to you.
- To contact you via email, or mail for market research reasons.
Controlling information about youWhen you fill in a form or provide your details on our website, you consent to us collecting, using, sorting, storing and disclosing information about you.
We can use your information for marketing purposes, if you wish this not be the case you can email email@example.com with your request.
We will never lease, distribute or sell your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or the law requires us to.
Any personal information we hold about you is stored and processed under our data protection policy, in line with the Data Protection Act 1998.
Links from our siteOur website may contain links to other websites.
Please note that we have no control of websites outside the TacknTweed domain. If you provide information to a website to which we link, we are not responsible for its protection and privacy.